Friday 9 October 2009

Today we went into Ham House for our tour. It was so not what i was expecting the gardens we so pritty and open and magical but the in side of the house was kind of creapy! It was kind of scary but going in to the rooms that we will be using was good they are kind of blank spaces that we can work with but again i find it hard to not see it as a scary old house.

Saying this i was supprised at how much i reacted to the fact that it reminded me of my school, a lot of memorys and feelings came back from then. So even thought the house is scary i almost felt a little bit at home again.

I think that we are all going to have a lot of fun there, Mark gave us homework to put a peice together for next week and all i could think of was the old book that my dad used to read to me and my sister that i cant remberthe name of but my sister will , it is about a king having a bath and people interupting his bath and being in the bathroom room made me think of it again so i think that i will try and find it as i think that it could work.

2 comments:

  1. Great that you're up and running Jayne. I'm looking forward to the King in the bath story. It could be just the thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great story. Almost perfect for the bathroom at Ham.

    ReplyDelete